By purchasing tickets to attend our concerts, you confirm that you are aware that gatherings are potential sources of viral transmission and that you assume responsibility for that risk. We will retain email addresses for the purpose of contact tracing.
All concert programs in our 2021/22 season have two in-person presentations, and one online presentation. In-person tickets entitle you to a seat at one of our Westminster concerts as well as access to our online presentation of the same concert roughly two weeks later.
Online-only tickets give you access to the online presentation only, which will be viewable for two weeks after the online concert’s premiere. If you hold an online or in-person ticket, you will be emailed a link for the online concert roughly 24 hours before its premiere. There are no physical tickets associated with any of our concerts this year.
The MCO will be operating at reduced capacity to accommodate physical distancing. If new social gathering restrictions reduce our venue capacity further, we will honour tickets on a first-come-first-serve basis. We will encourage ticket-holders to switch from the more heavily booked to the less heavily booked concert as capacity permits. If COVID-19 prevents a scheduled soloist from performing, the MCO will endeavour to present a full concert with revised repertoire.
Please order in advance online or over the phone 204-783-7377. For a more thorough outline of subscription packages and benefits, please click here.
Once you arrive at our concert, please check in with our Box Office, as they will have an audience list.Before attending our concerts, please be aware of the following protocols for the MCO’s 21-22 season:
- Proof of full vaccination (two doses plus two weeks) in the form of a Government issued vaccination card, QR code, or printed vaccination record, or a doctor-issued medical exemption, is required for all staff, volunteers, artists, mentors, guests, patrons, and other participants aged 12 and older for Manitoba Chamber Orchestra events. A piece of ID is also required, please.
- The Manitoba Chamber Orchestra will not store or share any health information beyond verification for the purpose of the project.
- The Manitoba Chamber Orchestra will not tolerate anyone who insults, harasses, or otherwise interferes with others on the basis of vaccination status or a similar matter.
- Please bring and wear a mask to our concerts, and adhere to physical distancing during the concert (minimum 6 feet).
- Please do not attend our concerts if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, however mild.
- We request that groups wishing to sit together arrive together.
If there are special circumstances, or if you require assistance with seating, please let us know in advance at (204-783-7377 / email@example.com) or in the Comments section when ordering online.