By purchasing tickets to attend our concerts, you confirm that you are aware that gatherings are potential sources of viral transmission and that you assume responsibility for that risk. We will retain email addresses for the purpose of contact tracing.
The MCO will be operating at reduced capacity to accommodate physical distancing, and there are no door sales or physical tickets being issued for our concerts. Please order in advance online or over the phone 204-783-7377.
Before attending our concerts, please be aware of the following protocols for the MCO’s 21-22 season:
- Proof of full vaccination (two doses plus two weeks) in the form of a Government issued vaccination card, QR code, or printed vaccination record, or a doctor-issued medical exemption, is required for all staff, volunteers, artists, mentors, guests, patrons, and other participants aged 12 and older for Manitoba Chamber Orchestra events. A piece of ID is also required, please.
- The Manitoba Chamber Orchestra will not store or share any health information beyond verification for the purpose of the project.
- The Manitoba Chamber Orchestra will not tolerate anyone who insults, harasses, or otherwise interferes with others on the basis of vaccination status or a similar matter.
- Please bring and wear a mask to our concerts, and adhere to physical distancing during the concert (minimum 6 feet).
- Please do not attend our concerts if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, however mild.
- We request that groups wishing to sit together arrive together.
If there are special circumstances, or if you require assistance with seating, please let us know in advance at (204-783-7377 / email@example.com) or in the Comments section when ordering online.
If COVID-19 prevents a scheduled soloist from performing, the MCO will endeavour to present a full concert with revised repertoire.
If new social gathering restrictions reduce our venue capacity further, we will honour tickets on a first-come-first-serve basis. All concert programs in our 2021/22 season have two presentations, and we will encourage ticket-holders to switch from the more heavily booked to the less heavily booked concert as capacity permits.
All MCO subscribers to our 2021/22 season have free access to all 2021/22 online concerts still available, which will be launched two weeks after the in-person concert, and be available for viewing for two weeks. Subscribers will be notified of upcoming online concerts and emailed access links. For a more thorough outline of subscription packages and benefits, please click here.
Thank you for helping us stop the spread. We can’t wait to reconnect and share the joy of music with you!